Do you want to experience a great adventure?
Are you bored with traditional holidays?
Do you want to combine activity with recreation?
We invite you to KITE SAFARI with us!
What is Kitesafari?
A kitesurf safari is a private yacht trip in search for the best winds that are stable and even. This is an amazing adventure for anyone who is bored with traditional, stationary spots. This exclusive floating hotel will allow you to see in 7 days what you will notnever see in a normal hotel. The high standard of the yacht, delicious food, experienced and qualified instructors, and a great atmosphere are a guarantee that the kite safari will be your unforgettable adventure.
Who can take part in the Kitesafari?
Traveling alone, as a couple, with friends or family, it’s up to you!
Kitesafari is both for beginners or intermediates who want to complete a previously started kitesurfing course and sharpen their skills, and for professionals, enthusiasts who do not like to ride only in one place. Regardless of whether you are just starting to learn or you are already riding independently, we will help you achieve your goal and make quick progress. In addition, people who only want to accompany a kitesurfer can join usand have a great adventure crossing the Red Sea together and using other amenities.
Why Kitesafari in Egypt?
The list of advantages is long, but the most important reasons for choosingthe Kitesafari in Egypt are:
- Water, flat like a mirror, empty and huge space, no crowds, turquoise and warm Red Sea;
- Due to the shape of the coastline along the Red Sea and its specificity, during your KITE SAFARI you will discover numerous snow-white islands with shallow water, lagoons and other shoals, where practicing and learning kitesurfing from scratch will be extremely pleasant;
- In the Red Sea, you can count on a much more stable and stronger wind than on spots on the mainland,
- Average wind speed: 15-30 knots (approx. 7 – 15 m/s),
- Riding between the islands with dolphins, manta rays and turtles,
- A week on the boat is time actively spent with a group of cool people, surrounded by nature, will let you have a really good rest;
- Communication and friendship for life. Passion that connects people,
- Away from civilization, televisions, computers and other distractions;
- Heaven on earth and breath-taking views only 4-5 hours by plane from Europe
What does the YACHT look like?
For 7 days you will be accommodated in a 36-meter luxury yacht. Inside, you will find a large living room with a TV, an air-conditioned dining room and a bar. The cabins are spacious and each has a self-controlled air conditioning, a refrigerator, and a bathroom with a shower. We have Double Cabins with queen size bedorTwin Bed Cabinswith two separate beds. Boats are equipped with silent generators, so that people in the nearest cabins can sleep well. There is plenty of space to relax or sunbathe outside. The boat crew is trained to organize kite and diving safaris and are at the disposal of their guests.
What is worth taking with you on a Kitesafari?
- Kites: size 7 to 14 (All equipment can be rented on site);
- Cream with a filter: min 50;
- Long sleeve Lycra, no wetsuits needed;
- Beach towel;
- Good mood 🙂
Tawila, Abu Mongar, Geysum, Ashrafi and some other fascinating islands.
The program may be changed due to flight schedule or wind conditions.
1 Day: ARRIVAL AT HURGHADA AIRPORT
Our representatives will be waiting for you at the airport, provide you with detailed information, and then transfer to Marina – boarding begins at 18:00. In the event of an early arrival you can ride with our team at some of the local spots or relax in one of the cafes in Marina.
Once you are on the boat, a delicious lunch will be waiting for you and it will be a great opportunity to meet other participants of your week-long adventure.
2 – 6 Days:
The boat will sail north of the Red Sea in the morning for a 6-day cruise. You decide how much youride, what you do and how you use that time. Everyother day we are by different islands. Lots of activities are available: swimming, snorkeling or you can just bask in the sun until sunset. We definitely have additional activities in case of lack of wind, among others SUPboarding and wakeboarding, diving. In between, we serve delicious meals from a great chef, and in the evening we communicate, grill, dance, sing, and play various games.
Day 7 – Heading back to Hurghada by the end of the day
Returning to Hurghada harbor by 6 p.m. On the last day, we return to the port in the morning. In the morning it’s time for our final breakfast before we take everyone to the airport. Shopping souvenirs, visiting local restaurants, city tours and getting to know some Egyptian culture, customs and traditions are available on request. We can also organize a longer stay in a hotel or apartment and additional trainingon one of our kitesurfing spots.
|TRIP DATES||BOAT||FREE PLACES||MAX GUESTS|
|07.04 – 14.04||M/Y BLUE PEARL LUX||not available||20|
|21.04 – 28.04||M/Y BLUE PEARL LUX||not available||20|
|21.05 – 28.05||M/Y LIFE STORY||not available||20|
|17.09 – 24.09||M/Y LIFE STORY||YES||20|
|15.10 – 22.10||M/Y LIFE STORY||YES||20|
Kite Cruise season 2022 – M/Y LIFE STORY, M/Y LYRA
Rates are shown per 1 person on twin sharing basis.
Single occupancy in double cabin is possible on request, with extra payment.
|DELUXE CABIN (Shared)|
|EUR0 1100 (M/Y LIFE STORY)|
What’s included in the price?
●Transfers from the airport to the boat and back;
●Accommodation in a double room with air conditioning, private toilet and shower;
●3 meals a day – breakfast, lunch and dinner, snacks, soft drinks, juices, coffee and tea;
●Snorkeling gear, stand-up paddling boards, wakeboarding;
●IKO / VDWS kite instructors support;
●Full kite service (storage, take-off / landing assistance and rescue; kites are pumped and assembled for you every day) and full service on the yacht;
●A special dinner on one of the islands;
●zodiac support in place at all times;
●1 set of bed linen + bath towel per person in the cabin (beach towels should be taken with you);
●Professional photo session on the water;
●A commemorative Lycra / T-shirt for each participant of the trip;
●Air compressor (kite pumps are also available);
●SUP-paddle boards, inflatable water mattresses;
●Kite equipment storage.
The price does not include:
- ●Flight tickets,
- ●Entry touristic Egyptian Visa (25 $) to be paid at the airport,
- ●Travel & sports insurance,
- ●Marine Park fee – 35 €,
- ●Diving lessons with PADI instructor;
- ●Kitesurfing Lessons (available from qualified instructors on board, more info here), lessons include equipment,
- ●Equipment rental (more info here),
- ●Tips for the crew – 50 €,
- ●Alcoholic beverages,
- ●Additional hotel accommodation outside the yacht,
- ●Surcharge for a single room,
- ●Other personal expenses.
Upon arrival in Hurghada, we will arrange a transfer for you from the airport to the boat. One of our employees will wait for you at the airport, greet you, look after you and give you the first important information. On the last day, it is possible to visit the city, buy souvenirs, and organize a kitesurfing stay for another week on our stationary spot.
Do you have any questions? Contact us!
● Whats app / Viber +20 1011202227
Reservation of the event is only by e-mail to the address given below. After registering, you will receive detailed information from us.
The payment schedule is as follows:
• an advance payment of 30% of the value of the Event within 3 days of booking,
• surcharge to the full price no later than 30 days before the commencement of the Event;
• when registering 30 days or less before the date of the Event commencement, payment of the full price of the Event at the latest within 3 days of booking the Kitesafari.
In case of cancellation:
- More than 4 weeks before the date of the Kite Safari tour, a cancellation fee of 40% of the Kite Safari price will apply.
- Less than 4 weeks prior to the Kite Safari tour date, a cancellation fee of 70% of the Kite Safari price will apply.
- Less than 7 days prior to the Kite Safari tour date, a cancellation fee of 100% of the Kite Safari price will apply.
- If a person who resigns from Kite Safari but finds another person, we refund 100%.
WE ACCEPT US DOLLARS, EURO, EGYPTIAN POUNDS & CREDIT CARDS
KEEP IN TOUCH
Long Beach Resort,
Sahl Hashish Road
Hurghada 67 Egypt
Office opening times
Monday – Sunday 9:00-18:00