WINDSURFNG & KITESURFING SCHOOL HURGHADA
Kitesurfing / Winsurfing in HURGHADA | Kitesurfing school in Hurghada / KITE CENTER HURGHADA/ KITESURFING HURGHADA – EGYPT
Kite Red Sea
Egypt ranks as one of the best places worldwide for kitesurfing. Thanks to its consistent winds and pleasantly warm weather throughout the year, Egypt is one of the top destinations for kitesurfing fanatics from around the world. Hurghada is one of the best kite spots in Egypt for an unforgettable windsurfing & kitesurfing experience for kite surf beginners and pro riders alike. Hurghada is a great value for your kitesurfing holiday destination, just a 4-5 hours flights from most of the European airports. HIGH SURF & KITE SCHOOL HURGHADA is runing by one of the most experienced and professional kitesurf team in Egypt.
WHY KITESURFING IN HURGHADA?
a long wind season – all year round
great value money kitesurf holiday destination
only 4 hours flight from Europe!
9 Months of the year pleasantly warm weather and steady wind
OUR KITE CENTRE IN HURGHADA
High Surf & Kite school
Season: Opened all year round
High Surf & Kite School is one of the best kitesurfing and windsurfing locations in Hurghada. Our spot is located directly on the beach of the Long Beach Resort Hotel, a few meters from the sea. It does not matter if you are a beginner or an advanced rider – our shallow and flat water lagoon guarantees the best conditions for practicing your sport. The turquoise water, sandy, long beach of the Long Beach hotel, combined with the constant winds, make our spot the perfect place for learning and training kitesurfing and windsurfing.
Our kitesurfing school in Hurghada is always famous for its hospitality, fun and relaxed atmosphere. We offer the latest technology and the most modern service. We run beginner, intermediate and advanced classes for children and adults. The main element of the station is education. All our instructors have extensive experience and proven in practice. We are able to reserve your equipment and lessons in advance to maximize your time to enjoy your sports upon arrival. The station is open daily from 9:00 to 18:00. Our goal is primarily to provide high-quality services to our guests by sharing our passion and professional kitesurfing and windsurfing skills on a daily basis and creating a safe, relaxing and friendly atmosphere. We invite you to visit our school!
KITE CENTRE SERVICES:
Newly renovated kite Center (July 2022 ) – storage Room for kites and boards, watched by overnight security
trained beach personal assist you while launching and landing your kite
For beginners and advanced kitesurfers
Kite equipment rental
top quality 2020 /2021 CABRINHA, NOBILE kites
Kite repair service
all kind of kite repairs
Kite washing area
rinse your kites with fresh water
Toilet & shower
Relaxing chill-out zone
Free Wi-FI connection
Drinks & Food
Free famous Egyptian black tea and water. Possibility to order meals or other drinks (extra charge)
WHY TO CHOOSE OUR KITE SPOT?
- 14 years of experience,
- Experienced and qualified instructors,
- The best prices in all of Hurghada,
- Individual lessons (1: 1) or max (2: 1) with an instructor,
- A sure, proven destination,
- A great team, where progress in learning is guaranteed,
- High quality, individual approach,
- Lots of alternative activities if there was no wind,
- Everything within easy reach without the need for commuting and additional costs,
- Steady and steady wind without gusty winds because there are no obstructions against the wind over 70% of windy days during the year with more than 4 Beaufort,
- Temperatures starting at 25 ° C,
- Riding without neoprene for more than 6 months a year,
- We are flexible to your needs!
- Beautiful turquoise water and a big, shallow area with a sandy bottom, corals free area,
- Flat, knee/waist deep shallow water and onshore wind,
- A coral reef protects our kite lagoon – flat water / small chop, ideal freeride and freestyle kite spot in Hurghada – offers ideal kitesurf conditions for all levels,
- Great 4 star HURGHADA LONG BEACH RESORT hotel directly on the spot – 50 meters only!