Privacy (cookies) service highsurf-kite.com
1. Service automatically collect only the information contained in cookies.
2. Files (cookies) are text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of users of the service. They are designed to use our website. First of all, include the name of the website of origin, a unique number, the time of storage on the device final.
3. The operator of the site highsurf-kite.com is subject to a terminal device containing your user cookies and having access to them.
4. The operator of the site highsurf-kite.com uses files (cookies) in order to:
a) matching the content of the web page to individual user preferences, especially those files will recognize the device, in accordance with his preferences display a page;
b) the preparation of statistics help understanding the preferences and user behavior analysis of these statistics are anonymous and allows you to customize the content and appearance of the site to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to evaluate site performance;
c) the ability to log into the site;
d) the maintenance user login on each page the site.
5. Service uses two basic types of files (cookies) - session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until they leave the service side (via the input to another page, log off or disable the browser). Files are stored permanently in the user terminal device until you delete them by the user or by the time resulting from their settings.
6. The user can at any time change the settings of your browser to block handling files (cookies) or in each case to obtain information about their placement on your device. Other options available you can check the settings of your web browser. Please note that most browsers by default is set to accept write files (cookies) in the terminal equipment.
7. Operator Service reports that changes settings in the user's web browser may limit access to certain functions of this website service.
8. Files (cookies) used by the service (provided in the terminal equipment of a user) can be made available to its partners and cooperates with the advertiser.
9. Information on web browsers settings are available in the menu (help), or on the manufacturer.